O2C Manager [Support APAC]
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Developing the company vision, strategy and performance objectives for the O2C end to end process and engage with business and other process owners to communicate strategy/objectives and understand their requirements and dependencies.
- Engage with various Group teams, defining technology requirements, ensuring their successful deployment with the support of key stakeholders, primarily focusing on the O2C process.
- Engage with Data, influencing the inputs which the O2C process will transform into defined outputs.
- Validate initiatives across the business and other end to end processes, building investment cases as required and develop a roll-out plan in line with process excellence methodology.
- Be the guardian of O2C policies, process standards and best practice in the company to ensure that they are implemented consistently across the business and that improvements are deployed globally.
- Ensure billing and collection is performed in a smooth and correct manner.
- Define performance metrics for the processes (cycle time, cost, capacity, etc) and their targets per market.
- Refine and develop new policies and procedures on an ongoing basis with the support of Group Process Development team.
- Ensure adherence to Key Financial Controls framework and regulatory/legal requirements within the processes.
- At least more than 5 years of Finance or Accounting related work.
- Proven record in shaping, managing and delivering global O2C transformation, with strong project management experience, including change leadership in new ways of working.
- Experience in driving the implementation of global, technology enabled, end-to-end processes and governance models including; process design, IT requirements definition, IT solution evaluation and selection, systems testing and implementation.
- Detail-oriented and numerical sensitive person.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Transform – Define and deliver end-to-end process objectives, business case, strategic direction and vision.
- Run – Collaborate with regions and market leadership to setup and communicate the process transformation roadmap for the region.
- Optimize – Sponsor and manage process improvement initiatives.
- Manage – Setup and manage the team and the delivery of the process, ensuring resource capacity and performance quality for the region.
- Report – Provide Market FDs with monthly KPI report covering quantitative and qualitative deliverables for the process.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.