Digital Audit Associate (m/f)
Our Audit practice is evolving and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, combining both data analytics and business dimensions.
As a transformation auditor (m/f), you will digitalize our audit processes by developing in-house applications or integrating external solutions in our processes in order to scale-up our audit transformation. In order to do so, you will:
- Understand and analyze our client’s business’s needs (local and international clients in multiple industries: alternatives industries (PE/RE), commercial companies, investment funds, banks, insurance, …);
- Implement digital solutions servicing client problems;
- Understand our audit processes and methodology standards;
- Translate audit tasks into algorithms with quantitative and qualitative criteria;
- Participate in data analytics projects (involving modelling, predictive analysis, big data);
- Build proof-of-concepts and support their practical implementation into a platform;
- Support cross-functional teams in building data analytics solutions;
- Develop dashboard solutions (Power BI, …) to help our clients monitoring their businesses, to create visual decision and selection tools and to enhance our reportings to clients.
In order to carry out your challenge successfully, you will be provided with:
A small team ecosystem to provide you with the adequate coaching and supervision;
A flexible learning and development policy that will enable you to design and schedule your training plan based on your needs and personal aspirations;
Motivating career prospects and opportunities to move within the firm (both between our different practices and internationally), bringing huge long-term career benefits.Your profile
- You have a change maker mind-set;
- You have (or will soon have) a Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent in Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or IT technology, ideally with some knowledge of finance;
- You have some experience in the design and implementation of projects involving data analytics and big data;
- You have analytical skills thatallow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- You have experience (hands-on) in some of the following areas:
- Data analytics platform such as Alteryx, Celonis, SQL, PowerTools,
- Visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau,
- Languages for analytics computing such as R, Python.
- You have a very strong motivation, as well as analytical skills and rigorousness behavior;
- You are a good team player, capable of working on multiple requests;
- You demonstrate to have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You have an excellent command of English. Any additional language would be an asset (French, German, Luxembourgish ...).