Senior - Transfer Pricing - Reading
Senior - Transfer Pricing (Open to flexible working)
Our International Tax Transaction Service (ITTS) help multinational companies align their global tax position with their business strategy in order to maintain competitive advantage and provide shareholder value. International Tax teams support clients’ cross-border transactions assess their international tax strategies and provide a range of services such as transfer pricing policies and tax-effective supply chain management. As a member of this team, you’ll work on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop integrated and far-sighted global strategies.
We help clients assess their international tax strategies and exposure and address a range of international tax issues. This may include planning expansion into new strategic or regional markets while working with colleagues to achieve accurate reporting in existing locations and to manage productive relationships with the tax authorities.
Your key responsibilities
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of international tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of international tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Ability to coach and develop more junior members of the team
To qualify for the role you must have
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
- Experienced Transfer Pricing tax practitioner
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
What we look for
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- You can read more here:https://www.ey.com/en_uk/careers/what-its-like-to-work-here
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.