Senior Associate, Transaction Services
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job description & summary
A career within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Provide financial due diligence, vendor assistance, negotiation support and deal structuring for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions within and outside Malaysia for both corporate and private equity clients.
Key activities of the role include:
- Quickly developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of working capital facilities, including consideration of financing limits, term and covenants
- Evaluation of potential synergies
- Reporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerations
- Review of sale and purchase agreement and correlating findings of due diligence process therein
- Review of financial structures and associated credit agreements
- 3-4 years of working experience in financial due diligence or external audit
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA /MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
- Strong leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.