Senior Reporting Specialist
Do you have a few years of experience in the field of reporting, finance or accounting? Are you eager to grow professionally and at the same time, a supporting and friendly work environment is priority for you?
Put your passion to work in our expanding Citi Finance Team in Budapest and make your own progress as a
Senior Reporting Specialist
Citi’s EMEA Regulatory Reporting Centre in Budapest is a key part of Finance function of Citigroup. It is Citi’s pioneering centre on a global scale where local regulatory reporting professionals work together in a central location, to ensure consistent quality of local regulatory reporting.
This position is for you, if y3ou:
- are fluent in English – we are working in an international environment and have many stakeholders in different countries.
- gained at least 3 years of work experience preferably in Reporting, Accounting or Finance positions – we offer great development opportunities for employees who wish to grow and become experts in their field.
- have university or college degree
- are a skilled MS Excel user – you don’t get scared if you hear words like ‘Vlookup’, ‘Pivot’ or ‘Macros’.
- have excellent analytical skills – you like to work with complex data and see the big picture behind numbers.
What colleagues in our reporting teams do:
- Execute and review a wide range of complex reporting and analytical activities
- Lead efforts to implement report design updates to reflect regulatory changes
- Drive process efficiency thru top of the line technical solutions
- Support the development and implementation of most diligent internal controls
- Mentor junior colleagues
What Citi offers in return:
- We offer integrity and stability - Citi is a truly global financial institution with a more than 35-year history of presence in Hungary.
- You will gain first-hand knowledge on how one of the world’s top banks works and manages financial reporting.
- We offer the chance to participate in prestigious professional development courses like ACCA or CFA.
- You will receive career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders.
- Our corporate culture is inclusive and friendly: we recognize diversity and equality, we have socially active teams and diverse networking groups.
- We value our colleagues: we offer competitive compensation package.
- We take work-life balance seriously: we offer flexible work arrangements for our employees.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.