Internal Controls Specialist - Accounts Payable
Reconciliation of Accounts Payable General Ledgers
Job Description :-
- Identifying & understanding the open/reconciling items.
- Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable, Inventory team, Accounting & reporting team, Local Finance, Customer service group, Vendors, Controllership, Tax team, and Other departments.
- Ensures accurate accounting records for receipts, disbursements and other accounting transactions.
- Performs a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks,
- Applying Accepted Procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
B.Com / M.Com / MBA
2 years and more experience in Accounts Payable and/or GL reconciliations is must
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:-
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and excellently detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Power point
- Should strongly be driven by various timelines
Additional knowledge on Lean, Six-Sigma etc..
Will be an added Advantage
Please note that DuPont has announced the intended divestiture of a majority of its M&M business to Celanese Corporation. This includes the Engineering Polymers business; Vamac® & Hytrel® product lines; Microcircuit & Component Materials; and DuPont Teijin Films. The transaction is expected to close around the end of 2022, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. At the time of closing, the candidate hired for this position is expected to become an employee of Celanese Corporation or its affiliate
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.