Senior Consultant Public Sector
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Given our growth and ambitions, we are currently looking for a passionate Senior Consultant Public Sector with focus on Risk Advisory.
- Analysis of financial or operational controls and processes
- Assessment of potential risks linked
- Provide solutions to optimize processes
- Deliver the projects on time in accordance with high quality and professional standards
- Be a trustworthy advisor to our clients in the public sector and a high valued colleague to your team
- Participate and provide input on business development to grow our public sector services.
What can we offer you?
- A career path based on your personal and professional development
- Vivid team spirit within a dynamic, challenging, inclusive and innovative environment
- Continuous learning opportunities in a people-focused company culture
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Balance between work and family
- Flexible working locations in our network of offices and at home
What are the “must have’s” to excel in this role?
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in financial or operational risk
- A Masters degree
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and English
- A passion or knowledge of public accounting or public sector processes and organizations
What are the “nice to have’s” to get even faster up to speed in this role?
- Knowledge of French
- Coaching experience of younger team members
- A first experience in project management
- Working experience in the public sector
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
These are challenging, disruptive and exciting times for public organizations. They need to effectively address these challenges. Our public sector team (Finance & Operations Risk Transformation) within Risk Advisory has a proven track record to bring outstanding value to a range of public sector clients, based on deep industry expertise. Our most important public sector clients are federal and regional government (Flemish, Walloon and Brussels Government), NATO, several European Agencies and local government. We are committed to improving public outcomes through a focus on people. At Deloitte we think about the complex issues facing the public sector and develop relevant, timely and sustainable solutions for our clients.
Our key services for public sector clients are Finance advisory and controllership, Internal audit, Internal control transformation, Business process optimization.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energizes you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90%, 80% or 50% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.