Internal Audit Internship (f/m)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Organizations are increasingly relying on us with Internal Audit to provide them with insights into diverse and emerging risks. EY believes in technology-enabled IA transformation with equal focus on people, process and purpose to balance risk, cost and value. In the context of the increasing regulatory pressure, our role is key in developing and maintaining a well-proportioned and efficient IA function for our clients: banking institutions, insurance companies, asset managers and professionals of the financial sector.
Our Internal Audit services assist our clients with:
- IA Cosource and Outsource: we help companies create and deliver on their IA plan
- IA Diagnostic: we help companies assess their IA function performance objectively
- Setup of IA function and audit committees: we help companies build a strong IA function from start to finish
- IA Transformation: IA transformation services leverage a digital and purpose-driven approach tohelp companies develop a refreshed strategy, mandate and road map to their future-state vision
- You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will assist in identification of internal control gaps and deficiencies as well as improvement opportunities. by assisting in the development of recommendations.
You will perform diverse tasks for our internal audit clients within a dynamic team and for a diverse portfolio of clients. Every day will be different.
You will learn and develop your technical and soft skills on the job, but also through dedicated trainings.
You will be given responsibilities as you develop as well as the opportunity to coach trainees.
You will have the opportunity to be in contact with our clients’ management teams early on.
You will acquire a strong understanding of client business, environment and risks and will receive an extensive professional training and coaching in order to build up solid technical skills.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven.We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive.We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree student with a specialisation in Finance, Economics, Accounting, IT or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Proactive and team-player, you demonstrate a curious mind and display sharp analytical skills
- Strong organization skills, you are rigorous and show prioritization skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- First experience within the financial industry or internal audit or consultancy or financial audit
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- You will acquire a strong understanding of client risks, controls and areas of operational improvement and will receive an extensive professional training and coaching in order to build up solid technical skills
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront