Technical Coordinator, Cash & Liquidity – Transaction Applications Maintenance (Night Shift)
Summary Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time), the Technical Coordinator works as part of a small team responsible for ensuring all data required for the product it supports, is in accordance to policies, procedures and controls and meet service level standards in place. This role is also responsible for delivery of middle office services to Wealth Mgmt & Institutional client servicing teams, specific to the Cash & Liquidity product offering. The role will also facilitate complex activities required to validate large datasets, maintain accounts, transition assets, lead internal collaboration, & implement product solutions. Duties
- Works as part of a small targeted team that maintains strong control on data elements to enable accuracy and completeness of the Transaction Applications Maintenance requirements.
- Provide support as a backup Team Leader/ Process Manager.
- Manage daily operational activities & supervise day-to-day work of team members (but not on a formal management role).
- Conducts technical and data analysis required to reconcile funds holdings as required, between internal and external sources.
- Expected to assist with coaching & development of new hires & provide support on process improvement initiatives.
- May carry out complex activities, data analysis, & support quality review/approval process.
- Seeks to find flaws as early as possible to prevent an error or minimize the impact to both the client and organization, therefore, must be technically sound in functional area of expertise with a broad knowledge of the downstream operational groups.
- Will have constant interaction w/ internal partner groups, external parties & client servicing teams, therefore, solid communication & interpersonal skills required.
- Technically versed in functional area of expertise; may serve as SME on projects and/or mentor w/ a focus on coaching & development of new hires
- 4 to 5 years of relevant Industry experience in funds services, and/or funds management
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant Finance/Accounting preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity w/ functional process, downstream operational groups & risk associated w/ client events/cases essential in order to assess & delegate work.
- Highly detail oriented and ability to articulate inaccuracies to the staff and management are essential skills in order to prevent rec and mitigate risk.
- Ability to multitask & problem solving skills are essential to maintain various client events, ensuring accurate & timely completion.
- Analytical/Logical Thinking, Client Interfacing, Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Industry Knowledge, Project Management, Risk Management, Technical Knowledge
- Proven track record in project completion, successfully working with stakeholders to deliver strong KPIs or successful projects.
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
- 9PM - 6AM Monday night to Saturday morning
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.