Junior Consultant - Forensics & Integrity Services
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within EY Forensic & Integrity services, we help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. We draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues that need addressing. Our service is about helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- You will review financial data and other documents, including emails, in the context of internal investigations or corruption-related matters.
- You perform tests based on fraud investigation standards.
- You will assist in conducting interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports
- You will have to liaise with other teams and legal professionals while supporting the managers of the Forensics team.
- You will review policies and procedures and perform fraud risk assessments.
- You contribute to forensic audit support.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- University degree or ongoing studies especially in the field of economics or law
- Career entrant interested in compliance, fraud prevention, assessment, consulting, audit or internal audit
- Analytical mindset and strong interest in accounting
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Deep understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experince with Relational Database Management Systems (SQL, Microsoft Access, ACL) is a definite advantage
- Mobility, eager to perform projects in the countryside or abroad with tight deadlines
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
After submitting your CV and cover letter in English, our Talent Team is going to reach out to You.
As part of the selection process, you will receive an online test which has to be completed within 3 days.
Our Talent Team will review your test score and if you have succeeded, you will be invited to an online interview with Talent and business professional.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.