Purpose of Role:
You’ll be joining the LOSS HUB Global Accounting Operation team in Global Finance Center (Poland) responsible for monitoring and processing operational incidents across the board.
- Perform the reportable events processes that may include ( but are not limited to): events processing, payments preparation, account reconciliation and certification, maintain queries, accrual calculation, report preparation etc.;
- Work according to priorities and deadlines outlined by the Team Leader;
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures;
Keep Service Quality
- Take responsibility for the quality of service;
- Identify process improvements. Keep process documentation up to date;
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and suggest necessary corrective action, keeping team and direct manager informed of issue;
- Ensure adherence to Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain close contact with direct manager, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business and colleagues;
- Participate in regular and ad hoc meetings as requested accordingly to the role;
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries/problems within agreed timescales [in agreement with direct manager, depending on situation try to resolve/escalate on own responsibility];
- Ensure that direct manager is kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 3 years of Professional experience in Finance/ Reporting/ Banking and/or other related fields;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices (GL, financial accounting reporting);
- Knowledge of international payments/settlements would be beneficial;
- An ability to adhere to multiple deadlines, with good time management and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements;
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with clients, and colleagues at all levels whilst being customer service focused;
- PC application knowledge and good Excel skill-set are necessary;
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English and country language if required;
- Attention to details is crucial.
- Hybrid work model
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.