At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Albania is seeking Audit Assistants to support our office in Tirana and help our clients meet their requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements, providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters.
Your key responsibilities:
As an Audit Assistant, you will work on various engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader. As you build your knowledge and experience, you will become a credible auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries
Skills and attributes for success:
- Participating in the execution of a variety of projects, regulatory driven reviews and reporting, general business process and controls advice;
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams under the guidance and direction of more experienced individuals and informing supervisors on the status of your assigned work;
- Completing audit processes and performing engagements in compliance with the firm and industry standards; understanding and following workplace policies and procedures;
- Interacting with client personnel, developing productive working relationships and demonstrating a commitment to continually improve our client's satisfaction;
- Fostering an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment by maintaining cooperative relationships that lead to open communications; sharing information
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Strong academic record including a degree in A Economics or related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field
- Substantial MS office knowledge;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Albanian and English;
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy;
- Self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations;
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject "Application for AuditAssistant" within 21 February 2022 !
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EY is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.