Assistant Manager - Accounting & Tax (Thailand)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Job Position: Assistant Manager - A&T (Client Services) (APAC - full time - Bangkok)
The Assistant Manager - A&T (Client Services) is part of professional service provider in accounting for Accounting Department, one of the largest service teams in Bangkok. He/she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting function for client services.
- Assist to handle month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation - reviewing all reconciliations and ensuring they are followed-up on monthly;
- Be part of the creation of the annual budgets and periodic forecasts;
- Have a comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all accounting processes in use (i.e. AR, AP and general ledger) and any relevant amendments or appendices, and of the client’s structure and needed interfaces;
- Maintain all necessary manuals associated with accounting processes and controls;
- Assist Accounting Manager for ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA or ACCA holder is an added advantage;
- Minimum 5-year experience in the accounting field preferably with an international company;
- Strong accounting skills and attention to detail required;
- Strong analytical and time management skills required;
- Customer service orientation;
- Good command of both written and oral English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
What is in it for you?
- Easily accessible by public transportation (BTS Ploenchit)
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Competitive salary with a 13th month pay
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Referral Incentives
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 31 Aug 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.