Client Reporting, Senior Associate
This is a team leader role for the Trust Report team of the Fukuoka Operations.
This role will initially lead a team around 5 employees.
- Create and audit Trust related reports and data (i.e. Trust Report, B/S, P/L, Syntax, Xnet and etc)
- Assign work and supervise the flow of daily operations and be the subject matter expert for process;
- Audit all deliverables, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of deliverables;
- Be accountable for all the assigned tasks, resolve complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables;
- Update and maintain procedures for all tasks/activities and work with the Manager to ensure all corporate compliance, risk policies and SOP’s are adhered to by the team;
- Build a collaborative relationship with inter-departmental contacts and achieve business goals.
- Assist First Line Manager in making enhancements to the daily operating model;
- Coordinate On-The-Job training for staff members and assist the Manager with staff development and succession planning.
- Act and dress professionally, instill a professional attitude at all times in the team.
Experience / Qualification / Key skills / Attributes
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3+ years experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations environment.
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Ability of effective communication in both English & Japanese, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly numerate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadline
- Certificate of bookkeeping grade 2 or equivalent skill
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.