Deals, Infrastructure & Government - Infrastructure Finance - Senior Associate - Cairo
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Infrastructure & PPP, within Deals, in Cairo office- Egypt, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we're a part of helping some of the world's leading companies and local conglomerate across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps public & private sector, deliver and operate projects in a cost effective and efficient fashion. As part of our team, you'll help our client with infrastructure strategy development, feasibility studies, business plans, business due diligence of potential investments/partnerships/acquisitions, deals, bidding, procurement strategies, project structuring, financing, and negotiations.
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions in structured approach
- Good knowledge of preparing and analyzing financial statements, conducting complex analysis on excel and developing financial models
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assuming responsibility for components of engagements and collaborating with team members to deliver solutions
- Driving content development for deliverable(s) including preparing business proposals and presentations
- Leading work from juniors and coaching them to deliver results
- Managing internal deal management requirements such as archiving and assisting senior staff with internal approvals
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a natural tendency to “question the status quo"
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Strong PowerPoint & MS Excel capabilities; deep research skills
- Excellent prose and PowerPoint writing skills and sense of design
- Self-starter with strong financial and business modeling and analysis skills
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving with special ability to build structured quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgment and problem framing
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work independently
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to continuously learn and develop your business skill
- Graduate from a reputable university with at least a GPA of 3/4 and above, preferably in Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Ideally from reputable consulting/advisory firm (Big four, etc..) or a multinational company
- Ideally with a post graduate degree (Preferred MBA) from a reputable university Around 2-4 + years’ relevant experience in Strategy consulting or Advisory or Deals advisory, or Private Equity or similar domain
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.