Senior Manager - Methodology
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Assurance Auditing Services Methods, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on auditing, financial reporting, and strategic business issues.
Our team works closely together to ensure quality and consistency throughout the Assurance practice by developing tools, guidance, and training. You’ll provide engagement team support, inspection support, and pre issuance reviews along with supporting PwC in the standard setting process.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, You will spearhead, drive, and maintain the PwC Audit methodology which includes developing and assisting the practice on emerging auditing standards with relevant tools and templates to enhance quality and related working practices.
- Perform hot & targeted reviews on selected engagements, ensuring implementation & application of relevant Methodologies
- Handle Methodology related inquiries and offer solutions to the engagement teams
- Assist in the roll out of the global methodology guidance
- Prepare internal communication materials for the Practice
- Work with practice representatives to identify territory specific methodology & reporting needs / assist in developing plans and materials to address these needs
- Work with other Assurance support functions for Assurance wide projects
- Assist partner's role in the global methodology and relevant working groups
- Develop and review trainings to support the practice on emerging auditing standards
- Advise on inspection-related processes to meet with the regulatory standards
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ (M) or 7 - 8 years’ (SM) experience in the Assurance practice (either in External audit or IT Audit)
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Possess strong knowledge of auditing standards
- Good writing, communications and presentation skills
- Technology savvy
- Proven and high performance track record
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Demonstrates strong strategic & conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrates ability to build effective teams and develop direct reports
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.