EY Cairo Assurance - Forensics and Integrity Services Graduate Program
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Consultant – Forensic & Integrity Services
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations, regulatory enquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to Forensic & Integrity Services for assistance. This practice provides proactive and reactive services to address organizations' risks related to fraud, bribery and corruption and is divided into the following primary practice areas:
- Fraud and Investigations
- Dispute Services
- Transaction Forensics
- Forensic Technology and Discovery Services
The team includes forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption professionals and money laundering and sanctions investigators. They work with our clients' legal counsel (internal or external), compliance and internal audit departments to investigate complex issues and address operational challenges. The business focuses on G360 clients in highly regulated industry sectors, including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and Construction & Infrastructure.
In this role, you will be helping clients to manage business-critical issues effectively, such as fraud, bribery and corruption, compliance breaches, whistle-blowing, regulatory investigations, improper conduct by third parties, contract negotiations and commercial disputes, and anti-corruption due diligence. Our investigation and compliance services are well connected with forensic technology solutions encompassing Data Science, eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and Cyber-/IT Forensics
Your key responsibilities
As a Forensic and Integrity Services Consultant, you’ll work with clients across all industries through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance or commercial disputes. Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of clients across industries, you can expect to be part of a wide range of projects, making this a great place to enhance personal experience, your technical skills, and business knowledge.
It’s no exaggeration to say you’ll never be doing the same task for too long. You’re likely to balance your time between directly liaising with our clients to understand their needs and draw on your acquired knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring, and prevention to identify issues with your clients. It’s all about using your technical skills to creatively assess and resolve our clients’ needs from the front lines. That means speaking up with innovative ideas that challenge the status quo.
You will work and build strong relationships with the Forensic and Integrity Services team including compliance specialists, data analysts, fraud investigators, and cyber experts, together with clients, internal and external auditors, lawyers, and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree: Computer Science, Information and Network Security, Artificial Intelligence, Management Information Systems or any Technology related degree
- Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their Masters directly after completing their bachelor degree.
- Broad knowledge of the interaction between Software and Hardware and everything related to the data universe
- Proficient with SQL scripting or other programming languages would be beneficial
- Solid knowledge of IT environments, networking, server architecture, and IT security
- Well-versed in collecting, processing, and analyzing large volumes of unstructured and structured data is advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, supported by the confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Willingness to travel across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- Egyptian Nationals only will be considered
What we look for
We’re interested in people that want to take charge of their careers and service EY’s impressive client portfolio with a passion for excellence. You will enjoy the challenge of working through solutions to complex problems and be ready to celebrate successes with your like-minded colleagues in a dynamic, fast paced environment. If you’re looking to become part of a community of advisors where you’ll make a measurable difference across some of the most prestigious businesses around, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support, feedback, and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in the MENA region
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
- Step 1: Apply
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Test
After we review your application, you will receive invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online tests. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 4: Receive
If you are great fit for EY, you will get an offer to join us and begin working for a great company (if we do say so ourselves). It’s time to celebrate.
Join us in building a better working world.
Learn more about Life@EY by following our social media channels:
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.