Regulatory Reporting - Emerging Lead
- 1-8 years of progressive experience in banking or financial services
- Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Proven track record of successful project execution
- Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines
- Ability to reprioritize timely
- Prepare regulatory reports required by Canada Regulatory (OSFI) with accuracy and submit the report timely. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge on shareholding disclosure is an advantage. Which includes 13 G 13F and other disclosures.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Canada regulatory submission is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Financial reporting adds key advantage. In addition Leverage, Basel & Liquidity reporting knowledge would add additional advantage.
- Complete and accurate preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to applicable regulators
- Prepare initial schedules and reports, including primary data provider capture point and work paper preparations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate data
- Proven ability to write, tune and execute complex SQL queries
- Ability to use Bloomberg terminal as a research tool
- Financial and accounting skillset – knowledge of regulatory reports and forms
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.