Junior Audit Data Analyst - m/f - as of September 2022
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
- In response to a fast-changing business environment, you will have the opportunity for quick onward career progression while working with a broad range of clients across a number of sectors.
- You will support data capture, extraction and analysis by setting up databases or relevant systems for the Assurance Services.
- To get a better understanding of the specific work challenges, you will work on different legal audit projects in different industry sectors.
- You will perform data analytics procedures as part of the financial audit engagements and will be integrated within the financial audit teams.
- You will assist in the development of new audit tools such as robotics process automation.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialization in Information Systems, Data Science, Data Analytics, Technology, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Visual Computing, Machine Learning, Block Chain
- Fluency in English. Any additional language(s) such as French or German in highly appreciated
- Organization, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
- Proactive, you are eager to learn and grow with strong communication and interpersonal skills o Strong interest in connection between IT & Finance and in process/system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organization to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate), Alteryx (Ideally)
- Familiar with concepts of process mining, data warehousing, Databases, ETL (Ideally)
- Knowledge of front-end development (Vue.js, React, SharePoint…) (Ideally)
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL (Ideally)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- You will have the opportunity to get an insight on our different industries: commercial & public sector, investment funds, insurance sector, banks, private equity and real estate sector.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.