Senior Cost Accountant
Key activities & Deliverables
- Responsible to support all month-end close activities and for the delivery of standard cost and inventory analysis.
- Contribute to standardization and harmonization of systems and processes, collaborate with other colleagues to ensure alignment and successful implementation
- Support Finance Business Partners on ad hoc analysis, initiatives, and/or projects
- Support internal and external Audit where relevant
- Participate in squads focused on continuous improvement of processes, systems, policies, procedures, and standards for implementation and use across the network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline is required
- 3+ years of experience in Finance in a Corporate setting is required
- Experience with ERP SAP is required
- Experience supporting manufacturing business is preferred
- 3+ years of experience working with cross functional teams is preferred
- Strong sense of accountability and prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration, and influencing skills, and ability to build trusting and productive relationships
- Ability to navigate through a complex, broad, and diverse organization and can liaise effectively with different organizations (supply chain, sites, local finance)
- Cost Accounting with a Manufacturing background preferred
- Language: Fluent English is required
As a Senior Financial Accountant, you have a broad knowledge of product costing, manufacturing finance, manufacturing operations, and a deep understanding of cost analysis and cost controlling tasks. You have a strong ability to organize complex data from different sources into actionable and meaningful information with experience using ERP System SAP. Additionally, you have the ability to realize efficiencies (continuous improvement).
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.