Tax - Administrative Assistant
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Diploma in any discipline
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Able to deliver routine tasks timely with minimal mistakes
- Maintaining data in TaxCMS, supporting compliance status updates
- Scanning of documents
- Updating Salesforce and completing routine risk checks
- Triggeringcharge code creation or raising requests to create charge codes
- Submitting Oracle-related requests and following up with FSSC for completion - update code details, write-on/off amounts, raising billings in bulk / EMA, raise recurring bills, terminate codes, time transfers
- Monitoring WIP and initiate billings
- Monitoring outstanding bills and follow up on collections
- Monitoring for updates on tax filing status
- Maintaining master client listing, fee information and contact details
- Monitoring staff timesheets and remind for submission
- Other tasks that the group deems fit
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.