Corporate Services Accounting Manager
Join our growing team in London as a Corporate Services Accounting Manager. As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of clients predominantly made up of UK limited companies, LLPs and LPs;
- Ensuring timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities;
- Preparation of financial statements for asset holding & financing companies under IFRS or FRS 102;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Liaising with lawyers, property managers, auditors and equivalent;
- Managing a Corporate Services team that in addition to accounting performs a number of Company Secretarial tasks including planning for board and shareholder meetings, producing minutes, maintaining statutory records and complying with all filing requirements;
- Acting as a point of reference with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensuring timely billing and fee recovery for client entities;
- Managing set up and take on of new client structures;
- Overseeing completion and maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as and when assigned utilising own knowledge and effectively managing them to completion;
- Mentoring and managing junior team members;
- Providing managerial support to the business as necessary.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background;
- You will have experience in accounting for asset holding companies;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills;
- High Level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or Chartered Secretary (e.g. ICSA);
- Company secretarial experience in the funds or corporate services industry would be beneficial;
Monthly Salary: From 3300 EUR Gross (the final offer will depend on your competencies, experiences and qualifications)
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.