Supervisor Fund Accounting
TMF Fund Services is an independent alternative fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled with a very personal approach. We combine our technology, expertise and global infrastructure to deliver a customized package of services to our clients. These include: Fund Administration, Investor Services, Portfolio & Managed Account Services, Depositary and Corporate Services.
- Lead the onboarding of new clients, unpack and define new client delivery, responsible for the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system.
- Review NAVs for Real Estate alternative investment funds, which are domiciled in recognized fund jurisdictions.
- Responsible for review of all fund accounting and related deliverables such as analysis, maintaining and controlling the general ledger and various sub-ledgers, processing of transactions, rebalances, waterfalls, fee calculations, hedging, loans, recording calls and distributions, various ad hoc client reporting
- Review of limited partner and general partner allocations
- Review of annual financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements, assist in client audit procedures
- Responsible for the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Responsible for the compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement
- Provide supervision, training and guidance to team members focusing on task performance, support work allocation and capacity planning
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in Real Estate Fund accounting for Real Estate Alternative Funds
- A degree in Accounting – ideally ACCA, CA, CFA or other similar level qualification
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ideally other GAAPs
- At least 3 years’ extensive experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements for Real Estate Alternative Funds
- Knowledge of Investran and/or Yardi– this would be considered as advantage
- Familiarity with tax-efficient European fund structures and related investment vehicles and regulatory requirements – this would be considered as advantage
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team, deadline driven and able to maintain a portfolio of clients
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.