Assistant Accountant (Great Culture)
Our client is a renowned listed company with diversified businesses over the world. They are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
- Assist in handling full set of accounts for the company.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting.
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews with internal and external auditors.
- Improving the finance operation and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency regularly.
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting / Finance
- At least 1 year of work experience in Accounting
- Team player, eager to learn with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.