Audit Risk Assessment and Compliance Officer
Mazars is looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. Candidates who are keen to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are invited to apply.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, independent professional to join our Audit team. As a key member of the Risk Assessment and Compliance Team, you are expected to review the firm’s compliance with AML, KYC and the relevant acceptance requirements, and recommend the appropriate types of review. You will also be required to identify and assess risks through understanding the firm’s business and its environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in performing pre-client acceptance procedure, including progress monitoring and status to the respective stakeholders.
- Conducting and completing all full continuance and interim procedures including conflict checks, AML and KYC, in addition to acceptance procedures as and when required.
- Key member of the Audit Risk Assessment and Compliance Team to assist the audit team in complying with AML, KYC and relevant acceptance requirements.
- Liaise with client for the purpose of compliance with anti-money laundering screening requirements.
- Resolve any issues identified during AML assessment as the point of contact for the risk management team and audit managers. Involved in any other Ad hoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partner(s).
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an international public accounting firm or bank
- Keen interest in the international development of the risk management profession
- Strong understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit standards and accounting principles
- Possess good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and meticulous when managing multiple tasks
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the "Apply Button" now.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.