Corporate Finance Graduate
- Graduate Opportunity
- Exposure to both buy and sell side
- Develop your due diligence, excel modelling and M&A skills
This highly successful corporate finance practice offers a full range of services including mergers and acquisitions, valuations and due diligence. In response to recent growth, the team is expanding and seeking to add a motivated Graduate to assist their existing staff in all aspects of day to day activities.
With exposure to a range of transactions for clients in a variety of industries, you will have the opportunity to participate in all stages of a transaction, working closely with your team and the Partners. In this varied role you will quickly develop your corporate finance skills and be offered extensive training and support.
- Assist with the building of financial models and associated analyses
- Conducting and documenting research into industries and companies
- Prepare reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Prepare and manage documents for (online) data rooms for transaction due diligence
- Assist with all stages of the transaction
- Accounting based project work
To be considered for this exciting role, you will have recently completed your university degree in business, commerce, accounting or finance related field. A solid understanding of fundamental accounting principles and ability to interpret accounting information is essential. You will also have strong Excel skills and have a genuine interest in working in Corporate Finance/Advisory industry.
Previous work experience in a professional environment will be highly regarded, including prior summer vacation work / internship / cadetship in accounting, audit, advisory or corporate finance. Strong university results are essential and transcripts will be requested.
Please email your resume or click below to apply.