ACCOUNT AND FINANCE EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition thereof, that is, cash, bank facilities, and so forth.
- Manages the business’s gross debt portfolio through debt issuance and debt redemption, regularly updating the debt issuance.
- Negotiating terms with the business’s financial service providers such as banks and arranging acquisition financing as necessary.
- Defines appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements.
- Takes part in the documentation and preparation of information memoranda, business plans, pitches, and so forth.
- Plays an active role in the recruitment and training of new team members to ensure continued departmental effectiveness.
- Highly collaborative and interactive where support is provided to the finance team support in ad hoc projects and initiatives.
- Works closely with corporate finance management and key stakeholders in long-term strategy formation, revenue budget setting processes, and the identification of new opportunities for the business.
- Works with senior corporate finance management in developing financial modeling and analyses.
- Develops and maintains consumer relationships to gain valuable insights on financial matters that affect the business’s performance.
- Liaises with the legal team in ensuring that financial transactions executed across the business are in compliance with state legislation and business policies and also to ensure the finance department stays up to date with any relevant developing legislation.
- Works closely with accounting teams in closing financial end-of-period matters.
- identifies revenue generation opportunities for the business by identifying potential clients and investors.
- Develops business cases, pitches, and proposals for senior finance management and generates new client leads through networking and following up on the existing client contact base.
- Other duties as assigned by CFO or the Employer.