Credit control, Executive/Senior Executive
About the company
Our client is a well established global reinsurer.
About the job
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivables
- Manage collection, credit control, and receipting
- Reconciliation of statement of accounts
- Follow up on queries with brokers and reinsurers
Skills and experience required
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- At least 3 years of credit control experience ideally in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- In order to succeed, you should possess the ability to analyze numbers, good problem solving skills, and the ability to maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.