Client Service Operations, Associate 2
The Associate II will support the data collection, data validation, and performance reporting processes of the LP Services Team in the Alternative Investment Solutions group. The team member will also assist with new client conversions, systems conversions, and special projects.
- Preparation of scheduled and ad-hoc investment performance and underlying investment exposure reporting for review by Sr. Associates and Officers
- Perform ongoing quality control checks for review by Sr. Associates and Officers to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with our data collection team to research and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with our clients’ investment managers to collect outstanding financial information
- Provide assistance to management on new client conversions, systems conversions, and special projects as needed
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, or a related discipline is required
- 1-3 years of related experience required
- Private Equity/Alternative Investments exposure is a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and service-oriented skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
Additional skills include:
- Ability to work in various wed-based applications, MS Excel, and MS Access
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, work independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and have the ability to handle multiple priorities
Alternative investment solutions
State Street’s Alternative Investment Solutions group provides a complete suite of services to more than 750 clients, including institutional investors, hedge fund managers, private equity fund managers and real estate fund managers. We offer deep, product-specific expertise in alternative investments and flexible, innovative alternative investment solutions, including fund accounting, fund administration, corporate administration, risk and credit services.
Limited partner services (LP Services)
The LP Services team is focused on providing administrative and analytical solutions to institutional investors in Private Equity and Real Estate. Our team tracks all communications from our clients’ General Partners, processes all cash movements, updates investment valuations, captures underlying portfolio company and property details, and provides online tools for performance and exposure reporting.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.