Baker Tilly Malaysia is a great place to start your professional career.
Our teams have been structured to provide you with exposure across the various industries in Malaysia and overseas, which is valuable for your future career advancement.
- Engage with broader Baker Tilly network, gather best practices, and develop ESG service offering.
- Build and establish relationships with clients and industry contacts. Assist in preparing proposals and meeting with potential clients.
- Lead client engagements for services relating to ESG disclosures, sustainability programs and reporting.
- Analyze evolving ESG regulatory landscape, relevant standards, and lead sustainability audit/verification projects.
- Establish tailor-made data collection, ESG benchmarking and gap analysis for reportable material ESG matters, with clients from different industries.
- Create guidelines, frameworks, checklists, policies & procedures to align best practice, enabling clients to enhance programs.
- Prepare ESG / Sustainability reports in accordance with Bursa Reporting Guide and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Guideline.
- Hold meetings, workshops and arrange questionnaires to develop and carry out stakeholder engagement exercises.
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of their strategic ESG and sustainable finance initiatives.
- Be a part of a team of problem solvers, helping our clients identify and solve emerging business issues on environmental, social and governance topics from strategy to execution.
- Helping clients understand business or regulatory threats and opportunities, supporting the integration of ESG factors into their business models.
- Any relevant Degree and above discipline.
- Candidates with at least 5 years of experience in ESG area.
- Preferably candidates who possessed professional qualifications.
- Internal Audit and Risk Management experience is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and strategic thinker.
Come and be part of our team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.