OTC Implementation Specialist, Officer
Who we are looking for:
This is a processor role as part of the OTC implementation team (non BAU work type) for new business into Statestreet as well as process enhancement. We expect a quick learner with positive attitude and willing to work under pressure with flexible working hours as the projects need. Candidates should have 2-4 years’ experience in accounting, OTC derivatives processing and project support..
What you will be responsible for:
As OTC implementation Specialist you will:
- Serve as a Product Expert for the Centre of Excellence and demonstrate knowledge of the overall process and operating models
- Take part in various client onboarding / new fund setup process in the OTC work space
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues in effort to deliver positive business outcomes
- Issue resolving for system / report related business cases
- Take part in projects of enhancement for current client / funds
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Good Time Management Skills
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize
- Ability to evaluate, analyze complex data and report out findings
- Experience in documentation of Operational processes business workflows
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player with can-do attitude
Education & preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- 4 years of related financial services experience
- Understanding of OTC Derivatives Product Knowledge
- Solid understanding of operational functions within back office Derivative Operations
- Experience with project management/ business analysis methodology, certificates considered a plus.
- Understanding of OTC Derivatives Product Knowledge is critical to success in this role. Understanding of DHUB GL model considered a plus
- Solid domain experience in operational functions within back office Derivative Operations is key. Ideal candidate will have past demonstrated success in client onboardings and/or large project implementations.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, live and grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, diversity and social responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.