Assurance - ESG “Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance” Reporting - Senior Associate - Dubai
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryWe currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated experienced professional with a proven track record in high quality delivery of client projects within the ESG space. You will help drive the ESG Reporting agenda for PwC across the Middle East. The candidate will preferably have experience in the region specifically in both defining and implementing an ESG Reporting strategy (including embedding a framework, controls and producing the report) as well as in providing assurance against ESG reporting standards.
At the outset of hiring you will be responsible for sizing the market and help define the go-to-market strategy, alongside help in building an ESG assurance community across the region for PwC Middle East.
You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Your role will be to work with clients in identifying their relevant controls, processes and frameworks and recommend improvements in business processes and controls.
- You will have the ability to continuously develop your skills, taking a keen interest in trends in business processes and the impact on our clients.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive project management skills related to projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive abilities as a team leader, which includes creating a positive environment; monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within the firm.
- The role also requires working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client audits and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- The role includes wider responsibilities which will include collaborating with the engagement leader and manager of teams for agreeing budgets, communication of results and their impact on the overall project and making contributions to the final reporting.
- Knowledge about ESG reporting frameworks (both KPIs preparation and providing assurance against them using international standards on assurance engagements) and experience of delivering such services
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- A professional qualification is preferred
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.