Senior Fund Accountant
- Onboarding new clients, unpack and define new client delivery, participate in the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system
- Calculate and produce accurate NAVs for Real Estate alternative investment funds, which are domiciled in recognized fund jurisdictions.
- Responsible for fund accounting and analysis, maintaining and controlling the general ledger and various sub-ledgers, processing of transactions, rebalances, waterfalls, fee calculations, hedging, loans, recording calls and distributions, various ad hoc client reporting
- Preparation of limited partner and general partner allocations
- Preparation of annual financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements, assist in client audit procedures
- Monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement
- Assist in supervision, training and guidance to team members focusing on task performance, support work allocation and capacity planning
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Real Estate Fund accounting for Real Estate Alternative Funds with at least 1 years’ experience as a Senior Fund Accountant
- A degree in Accounting – ideally ACCA, CA, CFA or other similar level qualification
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ideally other GAAPs
- Knowledge of Investran and/or Yardi– this would be considered as advantage
- Familiarity with tax-efficient European fund structures and related investment vehicles and regulatory requirements – this would be considered as advantage
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team, deadline driven and able to maintain a portfolio of clients
What'sin it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 25 Jul 2022 South Africa Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.