At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Purpose of the role:
The Senior Auditor role as part of the team in the Audit engagement is quite crucial and includes as follows:
- Support the audit strategy, planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
- Actively establish internal and external relationships
- Execute complex assurance procedures
- Anticipate and identify risks, escalate issues as appropriate
- Coach, engage and supervise the performance of junior colleagues
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop the personal skills of all staff
What we expect from you is:
- At least two-three years of relevant work experience – external or internal audit experience is an advantage
- Practical knowledge of the entire audit process
- Familiarity with current auditing techniques and IFRS
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient IT skills
We are looking for a person who has a positive attitude and a team player approach. We need someone who has an open and honest communication style with strong motivation for being an Auditor.
We offer you:
- Develop fast within a team of leading experts
- Excellent opportunities for career growth, developing personal and business skills by working with some of the most well-known companies
- Learning and development programs and on-the-job training
Competitive benefit package, including: Multisport card; Compliments card (food vouchers); Life insurance; Private medical/dental insurance; Other benefits, from a list of available ones.
Why choose us?
- Because of the team – EY people are bright, friendly and energetic
- Because of the company – EY is a very well recognized and proven international and local brand in the field of professional services
- Because of YOU – You will develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies, as well as through our extensive learning and development programs. We will support you in acquiring ACCA qualification and other relevant certifications. You will receive a competitive remuneration package, the social benefits which you need and the flexible working arrangement you prefer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. EY is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.