Account Manager, Wealth Management Advisory
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time), responsible for supporting/servicing team by coordinating certain administrative duties of Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) accounts and life insurance in other trust accounts.
- Assists with maintenance of accounts, responds to client inquiries, and produces action plans and reports. Keeps track of life insurance premium payments, coordinates the creation and mailing of Crummey withdrawal letters, and organizes material for life insurance/ILIT administration reviews.
- Assists Wealth Management Trust Advisors, Estate Settlement Administrators, Guardianship Administrators and/or Client Advisors with client requests and meetings related to ILIT and life insurance administration.
- Coordinates resolution of client issues and informs clients of steps taken to resolve requests or problems.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of governing documents and life insurance.
- Receives service requests from clients and partners, and communicates to service partners; obtains appropriate information from partners and clients to facilitate service changes or transactions.
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client servicing events and ensures execution and follow-up; communicates with clients as appropriate.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of various business applications critical to relationship management including client on-line tools.
- Assists Trust Advisors, Estate Settlement Administrators, Guardianship Administrators, and/or Client Advisors in account acceptance process, compliance management and annual account review process; ensures appropriate documentation is collected and imaged; ensures systems information is up-to-date; documents services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. 5-7 years experience in financial servicing or related experience/credentials preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge of personal trust, estate, guardian and Advisory services and products, usually acquired through related work experience, is required
- Knowledge of internal bank trust functions is required
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Technical skills / systems knowledge
- Experience in the life insurance industry is preferred but not required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.