Finance Associate - Stock Reconciliations
Role: Finance Associate – Stock Reconciliations
Purpose of role: The Stock Reconciliation team are responsible for ensuring an efficient flow of our product from supplier to depot and onward to stores. In this area a number of General Ledger accounts are managed to ensure that stock levels reconcile with payments and that any losses or variances are reported correctly to minimise the risk of the company incurring any losses.
Reports to: Stock Reconciliations Team Lead
Location: Dublin Head Office
- Ensuring the timely distribution of period end depot query reports to all depots. Follow up and liaise with each depot regularly to resolve any outstanding discrepancies.
- Process shortage notifications received from depots to ensure any losses or variances are reported correctly and to minimise the risk of the company incurring any losses.
- Preparation of financial journals for Team Lead’s review for the reclaim and write-off of any financial losses related to missing stock.
- Issuing of Stock Loss notifications to vendors where the financial loss is being reclaimed in tandem with Claims process. This will include follow up queries between vendors and depots.
- Liaising with our Ethical Trade/Product Technologists teams to ensure any audit contribution claims/sharp object invoices are created, distributed and paid by suppliers
- Monitor and manage Claims and Stock Reconciliations inboxes to ensure all inbound claims and stock queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as the final check in the Supplier set up process by checking suppliers’ details have been loaded correctly and approving in Oracle.
- Assisting with any period end ad hoc tasks (such as setting up the auto-reconciliation process, concur accruals back up)
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- An understanding of systems such as Oracle is desirable.
- Previous experience managing stock reconciliations desirable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong engagement skills, with proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn other roles and perform back-up where required.
- Fluency in the English language is essential.
- Process oriented.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.