Senior Manager in Transfer Pricing (m/f/d)
Our TP practice is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Our consultants work both locally and internationally to assist investment managers and companies with the ever-increasing complexity of transfer pricing. Our expertise covers highly specialised transfer pricing advice for all industries.
As a TP Senior Manager (m/f/d), you will:
- Manage all aspects of a range of transfer pricing services, from Transfer pricing documentation and planning to advance pricing agreements and valuation exercises;
- Advise clients in your portfolio on technical aspects relating to TP issues. You will have some team-managing duties and you will also be involved in business development actions for our practice;
- Play a senior role in the review, documentation, management of complex transfer pricing policies and processes, aligning them with the strategic objectives of the client. Based on your background, you may also be called upon to advise a diversified local and mostly international client base (investment managers, banks, insurers, commercial and industrial companies, etc.);
- Be the clients’ first point of contact and you will manage and cultivate client relationships;
- Be required to work together with other PwC departments both in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Participate in the constant evolution of our service offering and in the development of our tools in light of the digital transformation of our business;
- Have the opportunity to give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients. You will also have a chance to take part in conferences and events on specific topics or industries;
- You may be called upon to take part in the working groups of some business associations to work on topical or sensitive TP issues.
- You hold a University degree in economics or law and you have gained 6-10 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a financial firm, a bank, a law firm or accounting firm) where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You are autonomous and eager to learn;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have some excellent communication and language skills in English, the knowledge of French or German being considered as an additional asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.