Corporate Tax Senior Manager/ Manager
We are looking to a recruit a talented Corporate Tax professional to join our expanding Exeter and Torquay tax team. This role can be based from either our Exeter or Torquay offices.
You will be able to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
We have the flexibility to recruit this role at Senior Manager or Manager level depending on the appointed candidates experience.
Not only will you be responsible for managing and developing our Exeter and Torquay corporate tax compliance function, but you will also have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and challenging advisory projects.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, Bishop Fleming has ambitious growth plans.
Innovative and forward-thinking, we have an award-winning approach that underpins our ambition to be the most rewarding accountancy firm for our clients, our people and our communities.
As part of our management team, you will play a key role in the growth and development of our Exeter and Torquay tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing our corporate tax compliance service
- Supporting our team to deliver a wide range of Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for....
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Isobel Savage; Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.