CIB Markets F&BM - Digital Markets Business Manager - Vice President
The Digital Markets business is a unique area within Markets and is comprised of several groups that improve the scalability and client engagement of sales & trading services by promoting digital distribution through various electronic channels. The group also digitizes traditional workflows to facilitate automation within trading & sales. Teams are either aligned to each Line of Business or they are cross-asset working on initiatives with a specific digital focus.
We are seeking a Business Manager to support the Digital Markets business; it is a full-time London based role in the Finance & Business Management organization. Reporting to the Global Digital Markets Business Manager, the successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor and counterweight to the Digital Markets business leads and will be responsible for strategic analysis and project management to drive execution on our business priorities. As a Business Manager, the individual will represent the business with a range of infrastructure groups including Technology, Strategy, Risk, P&A, HR, Legal, Compliance, Business Control. The candidate must be comfortable working autonomously and in communicating with all levels, including senior management.
Responsibilities to include:
- Partner with members of the Digital Markets management team to communicate and execute on their business strategy in a clear and concise manner
- Establish targets and metrics with the Digital Markets businesses to assess progress for key initiatives
- Work with business leads to ensure priorities and progress is effectively and regularly communicated to their stakeholders
- Partner with the Strategy group for analysis on new potential investments, external partnerships and consortiums and perform necessary risk assessments for committed initiatives
- Agree tasks and follow-up on progress for specific digital priorities with the Business, Technology and Data groups
- Lead special ad hoc projects that arise from new digital initiatives
- Ensure that needs are addressed for the group in all regions
- Manage other general issues related to real estate, staffing, corporate requests
Skills & Qualifications:
- An interest in understanding the big picture and finer details of digital issues and how market structure issues impacts our agenda
- Comfortable in a fast-paced trading & sales environment that requires multi-tasking
- Being able to pivot focus with shifting business priorities
- Self-starter who is proactive in taking on wider Digital Markets work that requires additional assistance
- Able to work a collaborative way with our business stakeholders and support areas
- Addresses issues in a problem-solving way
- Proficient in distilling data and information into clear, conclusive presentations
- Background in technology or strategy is beneficial for the role
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world. Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.