Senior Controller #205866
Your field of responsibility
In your new role you will have a chance to collaborate with a global and highly professional team in an international environment. It gives the opportunity to interact with specialists in IT and Finance as the team runs and is involved in many various projects related to our allocation engine.
You will collect, consolidate and present financial and non-financial data from various sources around the world and perform reconciliation between input/output. As part of the team, you will coordinate with IT teams to build data repository and reporting tool for historical allocations and ensure a proven knowledge of historical processes and data flows are supported for global historical reporting. Additionally, you will be involved in operational improvements and optimization. This role involves direct interaction with internal clients/partners to understand their requirements and answer ad hoc queries. You will also collaborate closely with auditors and tax authorities
Your future colleagues
We are a team of Controllers & Analysts within Finance function. We work closely with Financial Controllers who are responsible for IT & Non IT cost allocations global process which is run as an end to end process. Your new team is located in Wroclaw, but we belong to a global allocations team which is international. Our dedicated team is exceptionally driven and hardworking and as a part of the team, you will work on some important initiatives but also work on change and transformation. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
We are looking for
- University degree in finance field with IT background
- 3 years’ of proven work experience in a large financial institution or multi-national organization
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel (including functions, pivots, lookups)
- Knowledge of MS SQL (adhoc queries, query nesting) and Essbase will be an asset
- Analytical and critical thinker, able to perform what-if scenario analysis
- Phenomenal understanding in analyzing and solving problems
- Hardworking with ability to work both independently and in an international team
- Proven ability to quickly learn new topics, identify and focus on key business concerns is essential
- Outstanding presentation skills with outstanding communication skills in English
- Dedicated self-starter who loves sharing knowledge with peers
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.