Corporate Finance - Regulatory Reporting - Associate
The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) team is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of end-to-end processes supporting U.S. and International Regulatory Reporting including Consolidated, Capital, Standalone and CCAR/DFAST/ICAAP reporting, Regulatory Reporting training and exam management. Additionally, FRRA drives broader strategic initiatives across external reporting including accountability, error and issue management, manual adjustments, variance analysis, quality assurance and the target U.S. Regulatory Reporting platform.
- This role is responsible for preparation of financial information and production of regulatory reports for several Central Banks in EMEA
- Analytical review and variance analysis of regulatory reports
- Partner with Technology and various project teams designing new processes for implementation
- Work in an Agile work stream while meeting program goals and deadlines
- Support the operations team through the continuous on-boarding of strategic deliverables
- Engage with line of business, operations, and project partners to gather process improvements
- Manage relations, communicating and presenting to various levels of stakeholders
- Solve for operational deficiencies by developing systemic or operational solutions
- Develop knowledge of the architecture and technical aspects of the infrastructure
- Escalate issues as needed to the appropriate team(s) and management
- Support further development of the Regulatory Reporting infrastructure and IT tools
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in financial services or relevant functions (MIS, accounting, reconciliations experience is a plus)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proven track record of large scale problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Project Management exposure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present information at varying levels of detail, depending on the audience, in a concise manner
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure
- Able to develop, clearly present, and draw conclusions
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.