Tax, Associate - Global Compliance & Reporting - Global Operations (APTC), Singapore (2022 Grads)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaitsOur Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) services help companies achieve their strategic objectives for outsourcing their compliance and reporting functions at a local, regional and global level. The Global Services forms part of the GCR which is tasked with the sales, implementation, governance and delivery of multi-country compliance service. As part of our regional Global Operations team across Asia Pacific you will be working with colleagues in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong and teaming with our off-shore team Global Delivery Services (GDS). As a Consultant in GCR – Global Operations, you will assist with the implementation and governance of large multi-country compliance and reporting projects across the Asia Pacific region. Your key responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of compliance services by EY teams in the Asia Pacific region
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships both internally within the EY network and externally with clients to help ensure that the services EY delivers to the clients are timely and of the highest standards
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements which includes monitoring the progress of EY deliverables with use of our web-based compliance tracking tool, putting in place standardised best practices and processes, anticipating and identify risks and issues in the service delivery, escalating issues as appropriate as well as drive performance-improvement solutions
- Understand EY methodologies/tools to enhance service delivery, challenge current procedures to find new approaches
- Financial management
- Support the engagement contracting process and implementation of technology to monitor the progress of EY services
- Business development assistance including assisting with the preparation of responses to Request for Proposal (RFP) received
- Business development assistance including identifying opportunities for additional EY services and or extensions to EY outsourcing services, and assisting with proposals including pitches (for consultant)
- Coaching and training (for consultant)
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree and /or professional qualification
- Problem solving and numerical skills.
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information.
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Candidates may expect a phone screening
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed Resume
- Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.