Sr. Executive - Accounting and Taxation (Implant)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
- Raising estimate requests on client and internal portals
- Working with the Finance team to get PO generated
- Seeking approvals from Client & internal stakeholders for raising estimates
- Coordinating with finance till RO is not released
- Reconciliation basis monthly invoices & ROs on client & internal system
- Coordination with Vendors for ROs and invoices
- New vendor empanelment process
- Supervise and manage all billing processes
- Resolve complex billing issues.
- Verify and assess all bills before processing.
- A bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting & Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 2+ years of finance/billing experience (Prior experience in the Media/Advertising industry is another plus ) for Jr. executive & 4+ years of finance/billing experience (Prior experience in the Media/Advertising industry is another plus) for Sr. executive.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives.
Applications close: 15 Aug 2022 India Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.