Analyst | Audit Talent Incubator Team
Join us if you are a 2nd year student who:
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Likes to take the initiative
- Is proficient in English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
- Likes to travel
Start date: September, 2022
Twoja przyszła rola
You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls. You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes
- perform data interrogation and analysis of client data
- assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
- Part-time (6h/day), flexible program
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Thorough & very insightful onboarding process (intensive training before working for our clients)
- ACCA certification
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
- Opportunity to use data analytics and complex applications to do a smart audit
- Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!
- ACCA Certificate reimbursement
- Work for well-known brands
- Team-building activities
- Integration and fun events
- Home office
- High-profile projects
- Downtown office location
- Friendly coworkers
- International travel insurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Food vouchers
- Leaders supporting career development
- Team spirit
- Social and relax room in office
- Sick Days (2 days)
- Flexible working hours
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
O DeloitteDeloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the „Deloitte organization“) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at our website.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte GES Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 1,700 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.© 2021. For more information, contact Deloitte Romania.
O zespoleWe are looking for new colleagues to join our Audit Talent Incubator team in the following locations: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.