Payroll Assistant Manager/Manager
Reporting to: Manager/Executive Director
Department: Business Services Outsourcing
- Lead and manage a team of professional staff.
- Provide excellent client service and ensure deliverables timelines are met.
- Responsible for billings, fee negotiations and recovery for each client engagement.
- Review payroll, related forms as well as year-end remuneration returns for a portfolio of clients.
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
- Build strategic client relationship with existing / potential clients to generate pipeline of leads.
- Drive business development and new business growth
- Ensure compliance to SOPs and regulatory updates.
- Execute client service excellence at all times.
- Monitor credit control, regular review, responsible for debts collection and work with Finance to manage doubtful debts.
- Coach team members to set standard client communication protocol eg. all communication with clients are supported by emails, document agreed action steps, responsibilities and deadlines.
- Evaluate direct reports and review overall employees' performance appraisal during the annual review exercise for Singapore .
- Business Degree or diploma
- Minimum 5 years of payroll experience in a service provider environment is required
- Experienced in leading and managing at least 3 – 5 team members
- Preferably with Prosoft and/or other payroll software experience
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel) and good knowledge of Word
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Client service oriented and able to interact with clients at ease
- Able to work in harmony with co-workers
- Drive for results
- Determination and persistence
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.