Assistant Manager/Senior, Corporate Tax
The role will be a vital member for the execution of deliverables in projects. He/she will support the tax team in M&A projects, local and international advisory work.
- Supporting the tax team in the provision of direct and indirect tax advisory services.
- Liaising with internal network firms and clients for these projects, including co-ordination of logistics, preparing fee proposals and draft tax advice and reports.
- Prepare tax returns and computations for individual and corporate tax clients.
- Support the tax team in managing and building clients relationships.
- Identify, monitor and provide updates on local tax developments and changes.
- Support and assist in the coaching and managing of the assistants.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of relevant experience with specialisation in corporate tax and M&A tax advisory preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge in Singapore and/or international tax laws and regulations.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Great team player, hardworking and committed.