Finance Director - Top Manufacturing Brand
Commercial, business partnering position, working closely with GM
Fast moving, dynamic organization, strong project management
Our client is a provider of technologies and services across a vast range of industries. They are listed on the US stock exchange and have consistently perform outstandingly in the Chinese market.
- Assist key stakeholders in interpreting and understanding monthly performance and explain variances.
- Review costs trends and produce related forecast, as well as identify opportunities to reduce costs. Review external contracts against profit & cost
- Prepare profitability reporting and KPI performance packages with commentary
- Combine your budgeting, forecasting and management accounting skills to implement strategies for the next 12 months.
Working within a fast paced environment, we are looking for a proactive candidate with strong technical accounting skills and commercial acumen. You will bring the following skills and experience to the table:
- CA qualification would be preferred
- Proven ability to lead and take ownership of all areas of the finance function
- Be results orientated with strong problem solving ability and a proactive approach
- Experience within a Manufacturing organisation will be highly beneficial
- Strong business partnering skills with the ability to add value to the GM & senior leadership team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while producing quality reporting and insights
- Realistic opportunity for the temporary position to turn permanent
- High profile organisation, market leading operations,
- Fun, dynamic team.
- Great onward career opportunities within the wider business.
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.