About the company
Our client is well established commercial insurer with global presence.
About the job
- Preparation of financial statements, regulatory and statutory reports including monthly GAAP reporting, MAS returns
- Analyse company's financial results and provide commentaries
- Lead and guide junior members on projects including IFRS 17
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or any professional certifications (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 8 years of finance and reporting experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- You should be independent and possess the ability to work well under pressure
- Big 4 auditors should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.