Business Analyst - Heidelberg
- Provide a critical bridge between business requirements and technology design to support needs of a leading mental health services provider
- Fixed term 2 year role | Full time
- Work from Home & Heidelberg Location
Mind Australia is one of the country's leading community-managed specialist mental health service providers with a range of residential, mobile outreach, centre based and online services. We have been supporting people living with the day-to-day impacts of mental illness, as well as their families, friends and carers for over 40 years.
We provide practical and motivational support that helps people to develop the skills they need to move on, thrive and improve the quality of their lives. It's an approach to mental health and wellbeing that looks at the whole person in the context of their daily life. Mind is committed to diversity and social inclusion.
About the role
The Digital Transformation & Information Services vision is to provide information and resources to stakeholders without barriers and drive the strategic focus of the technology roadmap. The mission of the business unit is to enable Mind to access and utilise Information Technology and information data easily and cost effectively.
We are seeking a high-performing, experienced Business Analyst for a 2 year fixed term, fulltime opportunity to work at our Central Office in the Heidelberg area. With work from home options, you will provide a critical, fundamental bridge between business requirements and technology design ensuring technology platforms function effectively and efficiently to support the day to day needs of the organisation.
- Lead the analysis of business processes, workflows and operational requirements, and ensure project prerequisites are clearly defined and achieved.
- Assist with design verification of new platform capabilities and provide guidance for process changes that streamline workflows.
- Assist the Project Manager with the delivery of projects within the Digital Transformation Program.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to articulate requirements and program outcomes are aligned to business needs.
- Manage interdependencies and competing demands to deliver on project objectives.
What you'll bring
- Tertiary qualifications (minimum Certificate IV) in Business Analysis, Project Management or other related field and/or equivalent experience in a related industry.
- Superior knowledge of intelligence systems, applications support and technology platforms particularly Microsoft Dynamics 365 is required.
- Proven capability to document key service deliverables, map discrete business workflows and design best practice business models to deliver a consistent approach to service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to consult and collaborate with stakeholders to identify operational requirements.
- Attractive Not For Profit Salary Packaging benefits up to $15,900pa.
- 6 Manager Days Off per annum.
- Flexible work arrangements - opportunity to work from home.
To obtain a position description and apply online click Apply Now to visit Jobs@Mind - reference number 15205.
Mind strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people with a lived experience of mental ill health and recovery, and applicants from all cultures, genders, sexualities, bodies, abilities, spiritualities, ages and backgrounds. The successful applicant is required to complete comprehensive reference and background checking prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check, NDIS Workers Screening Check and the ability to obtain vaccinations against COVID-19.