The Audit Senior is in-charge of the audit engagement from planning to completion, including conducting a review of audit working papers and supervisory duties.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform full range of audit for listed companies and SMEs (Singapore and overseas),
- Proficient in the Crowe Horwath Audit Methodology and Caseware Auditing Software;
- Well-versed in regulatory and reporting requirements
- Degree in accountancy or related discipline and/or equivalent professional qualification, with minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a public accounting firm;
- Well conversant in computer skills in MS office;
- Possess good knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements;
- Possess a recognised professional membership or in the process of obtaining one
Apply for Audit Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly